Corporate Social Responsibility
The company defines Corporate Social Responsibility as follows:
Conducting Business in a socially responsible and ethical manner
Protecting the environment and the safety of people
Supporting Human Rights
Engaging, learning from, respecting and supporting the communities and cultures with which we work
The company will ensure that all matters of Corporate Social Responsibility are supported in our operations and administrative matters and are consistent with the company Stakeholders best interests. The company is committed to being recognised as an organisation considerate of Corporate Social Responsibility and recognises that in doing so, we will add significant value to our shareholders.
This policy applies to activities undertaken by or on behalf of the company.
All employees will adopt the corporate Social Responsibility considerations described in this policy into their day to day work activities. The company management team will act as role models by incorporating those considerations into decision making in all business activities.
The company management team will ensure appropriate organisational structures are in place to effectively identify, monitor and manage corporate Social Responsibility issues and performance relevant to our business.
What We Offer
This policy is built on the following areas that reflect existing and emerging standards of corporate Social Responsibility:
- The company is committed to maintaining the highest standards of integrity and corporate governance practices to maintain excellence in its daily operations, and to promote confidence in our governance systems.
- The company will engage stakeholders clearly, honestly and respectfully
- The company will ensure employees are treated fairly and with dignity
- The company will work with governments and agencies to support and respect human rights within our sphere of influences
- The company will integrate community Investment considerations onto decision-making and business practices